Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Graphics were pretty awesome.

However, I must say, the drawn animations, looking beautiful, did NOT go well with the crappy 3D attempts. I know flash isn't a powerful program at all. My point is, don't spoil the animation with Super Nintendo-esque (The 3D graphics reminded me of the original Star Fox) 3D attempts.

Oh, and also, the storyline was pretty dull.

Sing you Sinners Sing you Sinners

The music was good.

The FBF animation was...Well, I want to say good, but it was lazy. I'm sure you could've done a lot better, had you the proper time and practice. It was enjoyable at first, but the ending sucked. If you started it earlier so it'd be on time without cutting it short, I'm sure it would've been great.

DarkShadow8181 responds:

It was sort of a last minute thing to do. And yes, i agree fully with you. Thanks.

Take On Me Take On Me

Wow

I'm so shocked that nobody who worked on this collab knows how to lip-sync. Also, most of it sucks. Hard.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Go Cho!

This game is amazing. I know it sounds horrible, but I see Cho a the victim in all of this. It's society's fault, and the school's fault for noting his disturbing behavior and not taking action. Take that, America, you fucked up country. There's your freedom right there.

Bill's Button Tutorial Bill's Button Tutorial

Wow.

Like I haven't seen any other tutorials on buttons. This is possibly the worst one, too. I don't know why you guys insist on making button tutorials and other tutorials on subjects that FLASH ALREADY HAS TUTORIALS FOR...I suggest you try harder on your next project, hopefully it'll be good, and an actual video next time.

elephunt responds:

you could have just said you didnt like it >:( i hope you don't think i didnt already here about there being a 1000000 button tutorials on new grounds casue i did :(

MeanShepherdsGame(Demo) MeanShepherdsGame(Demo)

Very cool.

I loved the music, and especially the style of the animations. I'm pretty good at actionscript, unfortunatly, I'm working on so much right now, so I wouldn't be able to help out...But I look forward to seeing the full version once you release it.
P.S. I loved the character designs too, brilliant!