V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Go Cho!

This game is amazing. I know it sounds horrible, but I see Cho a the victim in all of this. It's society's fault, and the school's fault for noting his disturbing behavior and not taking action. Take that, America, you fucked up country. There's your freedom right there.

Bill's Button Tutorial Bill's Button Tutorial

Wow.

Like I haven't seen any other tutorials on buttons. This is possibly the worst one, too. I don't know why you guys insist on making button tutorials and other tutorials on subjects that FLASH ALREADY HAS TUTORIALS FOR...I suggest you try harder on your next project, hopefully it'll be good, and an actual video next time.

elephunt responds:

you could have just said you didnt like it >:( i hope you don't think i didnt already here about there being a 1000000 button tutorials on new grounds casue i did :(

MeanShepherdsGame(Demo) MeanShepherdsGame(Demo)

Very cool.

I loved the music, and especially the style of the animations. I'm pretty good at actionscript, unfortunatly, I'm working on so much right now, so I wouldn't be able to help out...But I look forward to seeing the full version once you release it.
P.S. I loved the character designs too, brilliant!

Adventures of MikeMan 2 Adventures of MikeMan 2

Nicely done!

I see you pulled a Castlevania, too. Filling all your characters up with gasoline so when something hits them, they explode. Yup, that's exactly what Dracula did to stop Belmont... ;)

Rhete responds:

MikeMan is fire and burning, of course he explodes

go michael go! go michael go!

Brilliant!

Great take on the Michael Jackson trials, and awesome 16-bit style!

GC ttt GC ttt

Ah!

Nice jawb, mate! But seriously, if they put Naruto or Akira on FoxBox i'd kill myself -_-'

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Pretty neat

You did a great job with 3D objects and actionscript. Bravo!

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

Nice!

This was a great experience, no matter what someone thinks of golf. Though, personally, I love mini-golf. What a blast!