Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Graphics were pretty awesome.

However, I must say, the drawn animations, looking beautiful, did NOT go well with the crappy 3D attempts. I know flash isn't a powerful program at all. My point is, don't spoil the animation with Super Nintendo-esque (The 3D graphics reminded me of the original Star Fox) 3D attempts.

Oh, and also, the storyline was pretty dull.

Sing you Sinners Sing you Sinners

The music was good.

The FBF animation was...Well, I want to say good, but it was lazy. I'm sure you could've done a lot better, had you the proper time and practice. It was enjoyable at first, but the ending sucked. If you started it earlier so it'd be on time without cutting it short, I'm sure it would've been great.

DarkShadow8181 responds:

It was sort of a last minute thing to do. And yes, i agree fully with you. Thanks.

Take On Me Take On Me

Wow

I'm so shocked that nobody who worked on this collab knows how to lip-sync. Also, most of it sucks. Hard.

JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

The animation wasn't very good

AND
I
HATED
THE
MUSIC.

stinkoid responds:

Thankyou for your unbiased opinion. The caps really helped me know where I went wrong too. ^_^

Ocarina of Stupidity III Ocarina of Stupidity III

I figured it out!

"A mere five days after part two comes out, and I've already got part three? Well, there are a few reasons for that."
....
"I think there's a third reason, too, but if I remember what it is, the universe will end."

The third reason is because you clearly spent no time on this. It's complete shit. Go practice more, and come back in a few months.

DarkLink777 responds:

Could be.

Definitely gonna try harder on the next one.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Very professional.

Instead of concentrating on special effects, and all that cheesy eye-candy, you concentrated on the actual style. Kudos to you.

ComiX Episode One! ComiX Episode One!

.... :|

You should stay more consistant with microphone quality. Some of the voices sounded great, while others sounded like they were recorded by a small child huddled under a blanket, whipsering in his room. Lip-sync would be nice, and you should probably also get a writer. All the jokes were just silly cliches.

diamond-armada responds:

meh, everybody has their certain likings of humor, and from what you can see from the reviews, people very much like this humor, and thats the majority. Although I agree with you about the microphone (I need a new mic) I dont agree with the change of humor, as the majority seems to like it how it is.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

LOL

TIMMY THE WING DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A THIGH IS. ROFL.

squeakytoad responds:

Maybe that guy was oddly deformed in such a way that his thighs were located on his shins... Or not.

-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES

AT THE END HE SAYS "FUCK YOU" AND THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE.
Nah, I'm joking, this is pretty funny.

FrozenFire responds:

Oh god

I think.... I love you. :)

nah... :]

.Particle Man. .Particle Man.

Wow!

Not only is this completely unoriginal (search 'particle man'), but it's incomplete and amazingly disappointing. Animation...well, there is none. It's just tweens. The style's also incredibly unoriginal, and the art's not even decent. Work harder and finish things. Nobody wants to see incomplete garbage.